Successful PSA testing days have been held in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
These have been held at The Masonic Hall, Ripon Street in Aylesbury.
The sessions have been hosted by the Graham Fulford Charitable Trust, which operates in conjunction with our national charity, Tackle.
A simple blood test is offered to any man who wishes to have a PSA test. This has proved very successful elsewhere, and other local prostate cancer support groups regularly offer these sessions. Everyone who has a test receives the result from a clinician a few days later, and any follow-up required is discussed.
The next PSA Testing days are:
Saturday June 11th - Masonic Hall, Ripon Street, Aylesbury, HP20 2JP
Saturday July 9th - Chinnor Rugby Club, Kingsey Road Thame Oxfordshire OX9 3JL
To book directly on line:-
- Go to: www.mypsatests.org.uk
- Register for a free account
- A confirmation email will be sent
- Log back into the site
- Select the event you wish to book
- Select the time you want to attend
- Complete the questions
- PRINT OFF THE BOOKING FORM/BLOOD FORM
- BRING THE BOOKING FORM WITH YOU ON THE DAY OF THE TEST