Successful PSA testing days have been held in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
These have been held at The Masonic Hall, Ripon Street in Aylesbury.
The sessions have been hosted by the Graham Fulford Charitable Trust, which operates in conjunction with our national charity, Tackle.
A simple blood test is offered to any man who wishes to have a PSA test. This has proved very successful elsewhere, and other local prostate cancer support groups regularly offer these sessions. Everyone who has a test receives the result from a clinician a few days later, and any follow-up required is discussed.
The next PSA Testing Day is planned for Saturday March 28th, 2020.
As a result of the Coronavirus situation, the Graham Fulford Charitable Trust has cancelled all testing events in March and April.
To book directly on line:-
- Go to: www.mypsatests.org.uk
- Register for a free account
- A confirmation email will be sent
- Log back into the site
- Select the event you wish to book
- Select the time you want to attend
- Complete the questions
- PRINT OFF THE BOOKING FROM/BLOOD FORM
- BRING THE BOOKING FORM WITH YOU ON THE DAY OF THE TEST
Complete the form below and one of members will contact you to confirm an appointment: